Dogs – to comply with Blue Flag regulations, dogs are not permitted on the beach or in the car parks from Saturday 12th March until Sunday 30th October 2016.
Height Restrictions – there are no vehicle height restrictions in the car parks.
Postcode – for sat navs, the nearest postcode for the beach is TQ6 0RG.
Overnight parking and or camping – is not permitted at Blackpool Sands.
Parking charges – vary throughout the season, please call the info line for the current price - 01803 771800.
Jet skis – are not allowed to be launched from the beach.
Boats - motorised boats are not allowed to be launched, landed or used within the bathing buoy area for safety reasons.
BBQs – are not to be lit until after 5pm in the main summer months to ensure other beach users are not affected, and then not on grassy areas. We ask that you take the entire unit home with you including the ash and charcoal remains.
Open fires - are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
Metal Detectors – are not permitted anywhere on the beach.
Shingle beaches – Here are some of the many advantages in visiting a beach with shingle sand:
- Gusts and strong winds do not blow shingle sand into your eyes and all over your food and clothing.
- Swimming can take place at the waters edge rather than yards out, meaning parents are in easy reach of their children.
- Paddling can be supervised close to where parents are sitting as the tide line does not vary much during the day.
- Shingle sand is easily brushed off before you go home.
- Kayaks and windsurfers can be launched at the shoreline.
- Boats can be nosed right up to the shoreline, allowing passengers to disembark onto the beach, subject to prevailing sea conditions.